Friday, May 25, 2007

pathetic!

ok, im back with my miserable self telling my miserable story of love and deceit. i remeber the day he had the courage to tell me he kissed her.......and more...i was in so much shock! to make things worse the lil b@#$ was sitting right in front of us in a class we had tried to hide in cos all of a sudden "she was stalking him" i was just depressed! i felt like a fool!
lil fool! i told myself as i got up, lil fool, i repeated under my breath as i started to walk away from him. wait, he made to grab for my hand but i kept on walking.
yep, in my mind i waited for him to come after me, stupid girl, i just wanted him to prove that he loved me, not her.
yes, she was preety
yes she was slimmer,
yes, she ws younger,
but i was all that as well abi?.............apart from the slim part.
he did run after me, only to hear me say its over! im sure y'all are like way to go girl!....wait a minute... that was my pride speaking, trampled into the dirt, i couldn't believe that the vavavoom kisses i thought was great because it was the two of us was and had been shared by some other girl!
i walked a long way that day and he walked right beside me in silence, after a while i couldnt take it anymore "how could you? i broke down and dissolved in my pathetic tears.
hey, i told you because i consider you my best friend......some best friend! this hurts like crazy.....yada yada yada.....
i forgave him after my long speech, he must have been so relieved....after this young lady came another in the modelling agency he used to work for.....i said the guy was a hunk....he could model...yep...what was i doing with him?
anyway this young lady fascinated him so much my ears were full, lolade this lolade that, yada yada yada....here we go again...
it was so bad that one day we had gone to a friends place for a party and she sent him a text that she wanted to see him, i got to hear about it as hononary girlfriend and bestfriend....rolls eyes...he said he wasnt going, what did she mean and a whole lot of crap..but guess who went running to the chicks hostel after dropping me off at home?
right on one..........yourss trully...he was such a sap!
i guess i wouldn't have found out if one of my friends hadn't caught him and urged him to tell me himself....pissed off but didnt say a word....forgive again
then there was my neighbour who he used to flirt with, as far as i was concerned she was some 18 year old babe that no harm could come out of...i had the effontery to be amused about the whole thing...oloshi...i know...then baby girl sends my boyfriend a text that he should please stop greeting her in public cos i was beginning to give her the looks.....woah sister!
i was her school mother! i graduated way before her and she has the mouth to be talking crap!
heee...my life!
oloshi like me!
i didn't blame them, i blamed myself and my weakness for stupididty and stupidifying situations, GOD GO PUNISH HER MOUTH!
case closed, we didnt mention the babe again....so i thought....mehn, he showed me pepper o....a fe mention e pa...maria this, maria that yada yaa yada...ok not that much but i didnt want to hear the lil b@#$# name again, there is only much a black sista can take.
then there was the lil stupid one at the modelling agency again who wanted him so bad she jumped him at the agency one night when they were "working late" that one was for marry.
how many guys do you introduce to your father?
stupid lil thing, come and face what im facing...ode oshi
then there was hmmn,
viva id do this later.

No comments: