Wednesday, May 30, 2007

paranoia!

nope, im not paranoid....at least i dont think so....
another thing i absolutely hate doing is eating in public....why do i hate eating in public....it's very simple...everytime i do, i feel eyes poring over my food and thinking.....oh my GOD! why wont she be fat? look at what she is consuming......
anyway, i went to eat recently at a fastfood restaurant....i initially wanted a burger but when i got there i decided on eating real food. after placing my order, i tried to get a seat, i usually like seating in a corner so that i dont have an audience during my gross "consumption of fat" but being typical rush hour on the island....the joint was full...there were only seats by the window, this is bad for me cos not just the people inside get to watch you, but the people outside as well....anyway, i got there and started to eat.......after a while, i noticed the prickles going down my spine........i knew someone was watching me eat, i looked up and caught him....there! right across the room there was this light guy staring at me....im absolutely not attracted to light guys, really, trully so i did not have a problem but this one kept staring so i started a monologue with myself
girl have you got oil on your mouth?
have you stained your shirt yet?
are you chewing with your mouth open?
what?
it's not cause he thinks you are cute because watching you eat is absolutely not cute....
he was still staring......
i was beginning to get scared
baby do you know this guy?
maybe you do
this guy could not be attracted to you, you only attract guys 38 and older...believe me, i do....
anyway at this point he had finished his meal and had begun to walk towards me....i decided to paste a smile on my face just in case i knew him.......he walked right past me!
mehn, he wasn't 38 or older....lol
nope, im not paranoid......