Monday, August 27, 2007

GRADUATE!!!

A song im really feeling right now, Nelly Furtado feat Chris Martin, all good things come to an end......don't ask me why but im in a really pessimistic mood right now...how y'all doing? i know i don't have that many readers but those who do, how do you do?
a friend of mine i haven't seen for ages about 7 or 8 years dropped by naija recently and she saw ma blog!!!! Dolapo w'sup?
She didn't kno it was me though. EXSCHOOLNERD thou art a celebrity!
shealmost faintedwhen i mentioned your name....you go girl...
i really havenuffin to say today, madays have been straight crapsville.
i graduate soon and that scaresme almost out of my wits.
my dadasked me a very important question recently, what do you wanna do when you graduate?
im not so unserious as not to have tried to answer that question but i have tried...hey schmuck!
thedeal is i havealwayswanted to do something different like before i got admission into university i wanted to open a coffee shop, me be coffee junkie by the way....

so my thoughts were coffee shop/cafe like they have in paris u know?
whereyou get all the junk food you can and endless supply of coffee or cappuchinos, warmmilk, stawberriesand cream,juiceand funky drinks like zobo, kunu served with ice of course,ice cream,pekere, dun dun andthose wierd grtoundnut snacks.....
i also wanted to branch out open a theatre for danceand drama,a dancestudio and school, a museum, a cinema andakids amusement park...all these were to be on the same grounds so i could call the whole collabo FANTASIA....I presented my case to my dad and he gave one word...GRADUATE...
nmow that i wouldgraduate what happens?
mumz isalready runzing a job at somestockbroking firm and i think id simply die if i had to. her plan is finish in october meristem secuirities...oh my gawd!
got involved in something recently i think id really enjoy but mumz thinks its my immature selfish side rearing its ugly head, i mean there is money in stockbroking innit?
whew, graduate
graduate, graduate, whata burden. enter school na wahala, comot sef na wahala. i havent even finished my project yet, i have two tests this week im not ready for and i am doing 24 units for crying out freaking loud!!!
graduate sef, me ma i don tire!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! *waving*

How've u been??!! How's *he* doing?

Took me a while to reach your blog i know, thank God for the gbadun link on exchoolnerd's cos I totally forgot what it was called. Ineffable sha...see as u dey blow grammar - I had to look that ish up.

Email me sometime so @ least I have an email address of yours. In the meantime, you take care of you girlie xx