Monday, November 11, 2013

Dear Future Husband 2....



I typed this up in 2011. It's been lying around here as a draft for 2 years. People clamored on Facebook for a part 2. I guess I could not post it because it was a lot more mushy than the first where I was demanding and snotty.






Dear Future Husband,

You are taking your precious time, I have met a couple of frogs and some of them were mine.....

May I call you DFH?

I might prove to have a very tough exterior but on the inside, I'm a softie..lol...I'm not sure I believe it but that's what most people say so I'll say it.

I dream of you nowadays. Sincerely. I know what I want you to be, don't disappoint me...
It's not bad for a girl to dream, is it?

So I don't believe in romance and I don't believe in love. If you're a good companion, you will be sent from above.

A romantic gesture for me would be slow dancing in the middle of traffic..lol..but with Lagos roads that's planning a suicide...

I love stuffed toys, perfumes, dogs and fast cars. I hate dirty houses, dirty dishes, dirty anything.

Dear Future husband, you are taking your precious time,

Dear Future Husband, I long to call you mine.....

No comments: